Shell Flower Vase Nordic Design
The Shell Flower Vase Nordic Design in the shape of a shell that has a fine matte texture on the surface. The decorative flower vase can be used to keep fresh blossoms or tall faux leaves. It is a unique combination of brightness and elegance which makes it a product that can also be placed in a formal setup like offices. The vase is available in five colors.
A modern minimalist vase decor can feature an eye-catching, sculptural form in which case it would stand out regardless of the type of flowers you display in it. The White Ceramic Vase for Dried Flowers highlights its beauty with the right lighting or by placing it in a strategic spot. Fill it with faux plants until you pick up the perfect bouquet to occupy it.
VAZOCHROMA HD75 – Shell Flower Vase Nordic Design
The Nordic Design Shell Flower Vase is the shape of a shell that has a fine matte texture on the surface to keep fresh blossoms or tall faux leaves. Check out our seashell flower vase selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our home decor shops. The nordic design shell flower vase is available in four colors.
Shop all modern lights and home decor products for modern and contemporary style and budget from Northerncult shop. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff. And the good news is now you can contact us directly and let sit together if you need any customization, our design team will be happy to help you out. Just drop a line with the product details to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choosing the Perfect Vase
There are as many vases to choose from as there are flowers to put in them, so how can you select that one perfect flower vase for your arrangement? There are many different factors that should be considered when choosing a vase, such as,
- Vase Volume A larger vase can hold more flowers, but it also has to hold enough water to sustain those flowers. Choose a vase that will not be so crowded with stems that there isn’t enough room for the water necessary to keep the flowers lush and vibrant.
- Vase Height As a general guideline, stems should be no more than 1.5-2 times as tall as the vase. Also bear in mind where the vase will be displayed so it is not too tall for space, such as a tall table vase that might block conversation between those seated at the table.
- Shape A vase’s shape should coordinate with the shape of the flowers, such as using a tall, thin vase for a single long-stemmed rose or an elegant orchid. Vases come in rectangles, squares, spheres, tapered shapes, cylinders, hourglasses, and many other shapes for every arrangement.
- Material Vases come in all types of materials, from a cut or plain glass to porcelain, galvanized tin, glazed pottery, metal, and more. Coordinate the vase with the look of the arrangement and the setting it will be displayed in for the best effect.
- Color Clear vases are popular, while a colored vase can conceal the stems and be eye-catching, but should not overwhelm the blooms. Neutral tones such as gray, black, or white are popular or choose a color that will coordinate with the flowers or overall décor for more flair.
- Formality Consider the formality of your decorations or event when choosing flower vases. A tin bucket or nostalgic pitcher can be a fun choice for a more casual event, while elegant, classic vases may be the better option for formal decorations.
VAZOCHROMA HD75 – Shell Flower Vase Nordic Design dimensions
- Model: VAZOCHROMA HD75 – Shell Flower Vase Nordic Design
- Material: Pottery and porcelain
- Sizes: As per the diagram
- Function: A vase for a table
- Style: Rural